More Articles for “equitable adjustment” clauses
Conflict in a Contract? Documentation key to “equitable adjustment” ruling despite a “no damages for delay” provision (For a downloadble PDF of this "In Court," click here.) A general principle of contract interpretation is that contracts are to be read and interpreted ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?491 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group308 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines166 Views
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series161 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget152 Views