More Articles for Equipment World Magazine
Surface transportation may come to a halt if another extension isn’t granted, but when it’s finally reauthorized it’s uncertain what it will entail. by Tina Grady Barbaccia Waiting for the reauthorization of the surface transportation bill is like waiting for ...
ESCO Corp. President and Chief Operating Officer (COO) Larry Huget intends to retire from the company on Jan. 1, 2011. Huget has served in his current role since 2005 and has worked at ESCO, a manufacturer of wearparts and accessories for ...
Roanoke, Va.,-based Rockydale Quarries Corp. has opened a new site, operating as Rockydale-Charlottesville Quarry, in Earlysville, Va., two miles north of the Charlottesville, Va., city limits. “We are excited to be a part of the greater Albemarle community and look forward ...
Construction employment expanded in 29 states between September and October, while fewer people are working in construction compared to last year in 39 states, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) reported in an analysis of state employment data released ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?401 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs387 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges190 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views