More Articles for Equipment World Magazine
Surface transportation may come to a halt if another extension isn’t granted, but when it’s finally reauthorized it’s uncertain what it will entail. by Tina Grady Barbaccia Waiting for the reauthorization of the surface transportation bill is like waiting for ...
ESCO Corp. President and Chief Operating Officer (COO) Larry Huget intends to retire from the company on Jan. 1, 2011. Huget has served in his current role since 2005 and has worked at ESCO, a manufacturer of wearparts and accessories for ...
Roanoke, Va.,-based Rockydale Quarries Corp. has opened a new site, operating as Rockydale-Charlottesville Quarry, in Earlysville, Va., two miles north of the Charlottesville, Va., city limits. “We are excited to be a part of the greater Albemarle community and look forward ...
Construction employment expanded in 29 states between September and October, while fewer people are working in construction compared to last year in 39 states, the Associated General Contractors of America (AGC) reported in an analysis of state employment data released ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views