More Articles for equipment sales
John Deere saw a 4-percent decline in earnings per share and a 9-percent drop in net sales and revenues. The company announced on Wednesday that its net income was $980.7 million, or $2.65 per share, for the second quarter of 2014 ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has successfully completed the acquisition of AssetNation, an online marketplace and solutions provider for surplus and salvage assets. Ritchie Bros. says it intends to continue to grow AssetNation's core business as well as to leverage its e-commerce expertise ...
Deere & Co. reports that its second-quarter net income was was $1.056 billion, or $2.61 per share, for the second quarter ended April 30, compared with $904.3 million, or $2.12 per share, for the same period last year. For the first ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will be conducting a two-day multimillion dollar unreserved public equipment auction at its permanent auction site in Phoenix, Ariz., on April 15-16, 2010. More than 1,800 construction and aggregate equipment items and trucks will be sold to ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong988 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]959 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction459 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair435 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker342 Views