More Articles for equipment sales
John Deere saw a 4-percent decline in earnings per share and a 9-percent drop in net sales and revenues. The company announced on Wednesday that its net income was $980.7 million, or $2.65 per share, for the second quarter of 2014 ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers has successfully completed the acquisition of AssetNation, an online marketplace and solutions provider for surplus and salvage assets. Ritchie Bros. says it intends to continue to grow AssetNation's core business as well as to leverage its e-commerce expertise ...
Deere & Co. reports that its second-quarter net income was was $1.056 billion, or $2.61 per share, for the second quarter ended April 30, compared with $904.3 million, or $2.12 per share, for the same period last year. For the first ...
Ritchie Bros. Auctioneers will be conducting a two-day multimillion dollar unreserved public equipment auction at its permanent auction site in Phoenix, Ariz., on April 15-16, 2010. More than 1,800 construction and aggregate equipment items and trucks will be sold to ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2230 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1257 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project540 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- How to protect roadworkers from hearing loss312 Views