More Articles for equipment rental industry.
In 2011, Volvo Rents acquired more than 50 companies in the United States. Recently, however, the brand announced its first acquisition north of the border with the recent signing of the Centreline Group of Rental Companies, a ...
The late William (Bill) F. Berry and Gunnar Glifberg will be formally inducted into the Rental Hall of Fame during a ceremony at The Rental Show in New Orleans on Feb. 6. Berry spent his entire life in the equipment rental ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views