More Articles for Equipment Financing
The Equipment Leasing & Finance Foundation (the Foundation) released the August 2012 Monthly Confidence Index for the Equipment Finance Industry (MCI-EFI) on Aug. 21. Designed to collect leadership data, the index reports a qualitative assessment of both the prevailing business conditions ...
Decisions, decisions By Marcia Gruver Doyle and Mike Anderson As most contractors enter their fourth year of uncertain work, equipment choices become more critical. Some key factors to consider as you determine your 2012 equipment strategies: Why buy new? Aging, slowing fleets best remedied ...
Schwarze Industries has teamed up with Wells Fargo Equipment Finance Inc. (WFEFI) to offer a new financing program for Schwarze sweeping and road maintenance equipment. Financial product options with the new program include equipment loans, terminal rental adjustment clause (TRAC) leases, ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts527 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse384 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views