More Articles for equipment finance sector
In a slight increase, new business volume for November was up 3 percent – $6.4 billion, up from $6.2 billion – from the same time in 2011, according to the latest report from the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly ...
Overall new business volume for August was $6.9 billion, up 21 percent from volume of $5.7 billion in the same period in 2011, according to the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI-25), which reports ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series889 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group361 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks254 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines187 Views