More Articles for equipment finance sector
In a slight increase, new business volume for November was up 3 percent – $6.4 billion, up from $6.2 billion – from the same time in 2011, according to the latest report from the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly ...
Overall new business volume for August was $6.9 billion, up 21 percent from volume of $5.7 billion in the same period in 2011, according to the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI-25), which reports ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax108 Views