More Articles for equipment finance sector
In a slight increase, new business volume for November was up 3 percent – $6.4 billion, up from $6.2 billion – from the same time in 2011, according to the latest report from the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly ...
Overall new business volume for August was $6.9 billion, up 21 percent from volume of $5.7 billion in the same period in 2011, according to the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI-25), which reports ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system96 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views