More Articles for equipment finance sector
In a slight increase, new business volume for November was up 3 percent – $6.4 billion, up from $6.2 billion – from the same time in 2011, according to the latest report from the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly ...
Overall new business volume for August was $6.9 billion, up 21 percent from volume of $5.7 billion in the same period in 2011, according to the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI-25), which reports ...
- Firearms to be used for road construction789 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events693 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes608 Views
- How two men avoided travel fees by outsmarting airlines564 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up476 Views