More Articles for equipment finance sector
In a slight increase, new business volume for November was up 3 percent – $6.4 billion, up from $6.2 billion – from the same time in 2011, according to the latest report from the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly ...
Overall new business volume for August was $6.9 billion, up 21 percent from volume of $5.7 billion in the same period in 2011, according to the Equipment Leasing and Finance Association’s (ELFA) Monthly Leasing and Finance Index (MLFI-25), which reports ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2155 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views