More Articles for Equipment Data Associates
California's legislation requiring that used vehicle dealers, including heavy-duty truck dealers, post a red warning label on vehicles flagged in a federal database as junk, salvage, total loss, or title branded mark's the nation’s first law (Assembly Bill 1215) of ...
What’s YOUR Recovery Strategy? Write this down and put it somewhere prominent: The Great Recession will end. By Kirk Landers Here’s the rest of it: The recovery in the construction industry begins this year or next, depending on where you are and what ...
‘Tis the Season By Mike Anderson Is there anything prettier than an asphalt paver decorated with a string of Christmas lights? Well, the addition of a “Sold” sign on the side of the hopper wouldn’t be the worst thing for all of ...
Step it up Buying, leasing or renting: now is a good time to work an equipment deal using one, two or all three in the mix. By Mike Anderson Before even addressing the options available to their customers, construction equipment financiers are just ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?387 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views