More Articles for EPW
It felt like an eternity went by before Congress passed a bill to fund the Highway Trust Fund through May 2015. Unfortunately, for or as long as it took, nobody ended up happy with the outcome. Congress had months to ...
Senate EPW Committee introduces Water Resources Development Act to help Harbor Maintenance Trust Fund
The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee has introduced and approved the Water Resources Development Act (WRDA), Governing.com reported. The legislation, brought on at least in part by the expansion of the Panama Canal, focuses on key points for waterway ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]901 Views
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong811 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths746 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers630 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road465 Views