More Articles for EPW
The Republicans delivered quite a trouncing in the recent mid-term elections, and conventional wisdom says a Republican Senate, to go along with a Republican House, is probably good for trucking. On the regulatory front, certainly. As for the chances of a ...
It felt like an eternity went by before Congress passed a bill to fund the Highway Trust Fund through May 2015. Unfortunately, for or as long as it took, nobody ended up happy with the outcome. Congress had months to ...
Senate EPW Committee introduces Water Resources Development Act to help Harbor Maintenance Trust Fund
The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee has introduced and approved the Water Resources Development Act (WRDA), Governing.com reported. The legislation, brought on at least in part by the expansion of the Panama Canal, focuses on key points for waterway ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views