More Articles for EPW
It felt like an eternity went by before Congress passed a bill to fund the Highway Trust Fund through May 2015. Unfortunately, for or as long as it took, nobody ended up happy with the outcome. Congress had months to ...
Senate EPW Committee introduces Water Resources Development Act to help Harbor Maintenance Trust Fund
The Senate Environment and Public Works (EPW) Committee has introduced and approved the Water Resources Development Act (WRDA), Governing.com reported. The legislation, brought on at least in part by the expansion of the Panama Canal, focuses on key points for waterway ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2155 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1275 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project544 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans491 Views
- California drivers paying the price for deficient roads and bridges 311 Views