More Articles for EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson
Administration developing fuel efficiency, greenhouse gas pollution standards for heavy-duty vehicles
President Obama met with industry officials on Aug. 9 to discuss first of their kind fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas pollution standards for work trucks, buses, and other heavy-duty vehicles and to thank them for their leadership in finalizing a ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Transportation have released the first national standards to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and improve fuel efficiency of heavy-duty trucks and buses. This comprehensive national program ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker264 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges126 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver124 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase111 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon106 Views