More Articles for EPA Administrator Lisa P. Jackson
Administration developing fuel efficiency, greenhouse gas pollution standards for heavy-duty vehicles
President Obama met with industry officials on Aug. 9 to discuss first of their kind fuel efficiency and greenhouse gas pollution standards for work trucks, buses, and other heavy-duty vehicles and to thank them for their leadership in finalizing a ...
The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) and the U.S. Department of Transportation have released the first national standards to reduce greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions and improve fuel efficiency of heavy-duty trucks and buses. This comprehensive national program ...
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes620 Views
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts544 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse498 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers178 Views
- 'Drive Sober or Get Pulled Over' holiday crackdown begins73 Views