More Articles for environmental review process
In an 83-14 vote, the Senate passed a bill Wednesday that will authorize several water infrastructure projects throughout the nation, McClatchy reported. The $12.5 billion bill, the Water Resources Development Act, would allow the U.S. Army Corps of Engineers to move ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1083 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events679 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes531 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction400 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up376 Views