More Articles for environmental impact
Let’s Just Call it Half a Loaf Reauthorization funding is uncertain, but reform looks good By John Latta Detailed proposals for a new surface transportation bill have finally surfaced, and two keys factors have dominated their presentation. It’s about funds, and it’s about ...
Municipalities across the country take myriad approaches to managing snow and ice: Maintenance crews are deployed using several strategies, a variety of road treatment products are used, and technology continues to offer new and innovative options to plan for winter ...
Assuming that new surface transportation legislation will eventually arrive, the Federal Highway Administration has moved to develop a planning and environment research program for FY 2010. You now have the chance to deliver your input to FHWA before the program ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views