More Articles for environmental impact
Let’s Just Call it Half a Loaf Reauthorization funding is uncertain, but reform looks good By John Latta Detailed proposals for a new surface transportation bill have finally surfaced, and two keys factors have dominated their presentation. It’s about funds, and it’s about ...
Municipalities across the country take myriad approaches to managing snow and ice: Maintenance crews are deployed using several strategies, a variety of road treatment products are used, and technology continues to offer new and innovative options to plan for winter ...
Assuming that new surface transportation legislation will eventually arrive, the Federal Highway Administration has moved to develop a planning and environment research program for FY 2010. You now have the chance to deliver your input to FHWA before the program ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges382 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory339 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?192 Views