More Articles for Environmental Impact Statement
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is one step closer to beginning work on the Cleveland Opportunity Corridor project, which will connect Interstate 490 to University Circle. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) recently approved the environmental impact statement for the $331.3 ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane met with Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) during a Capitol Hill news conference Tuesday to discuss how the federal government shutdown is impacting ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax687 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund358 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?314 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views