More Articles for Environmental Impact Statement
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is one step closer to beginning work on the Cleveland Opportunity Corridor project, which will connect Interstate 490 to University Circle. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) recently approved the environmental impact statement for the $331.3 ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane met with Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) during a Capitol Hill news conference Tuesday to discuss how the federal government shutdown is impacting ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2167 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1328 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...938 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house580 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones547 Views