More Articles for Environmental Impact Statement
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is one step closer to beginning work on the Cleveland Opportunity Corridor project, which will connect Interstate 490 to University Circle. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) recently approved the environmental impact statement for the $331.3 ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane met with Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) during a Capitol Hill news conference Tuesday to discuss how the federal government shutdown is impacting ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1570 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets964 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses900 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views