More Articles for Environmental Impact Statement
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is one step closer to beginning work on the Cleveland Opportunity Corridor project, which will connect Interstate 490 to University Circle. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) recently approved the environmental impact statement for the $331.3 ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane met with Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) during a Capitol Hill news conference Tuesday to discuss how the federal government shutdown is impacting ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts521 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse371 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers116 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views