More Articles for Environmental Impact Statement
The Ohio Department of Transportation (ODOT) is one step closer to beginning work on the Cleveland Opportunity Corridor project, which will connect Interstate 490 to University Circle. The Federal Highway Administration (FHWA) recently approved the environmental impact statement for the $331.3 ...
American Road & Transportation Builders Association (ARTBA) President and CEO Pete Ruane met with Senate Environment and Public Works Committee Chairman Barbara Boxer (D-Calif.) during a Capitol Hill news conference Tuesday to discuss how the federal government shutdown is impacting ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system471 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass200 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues128 Views
- N.J. transportation commissioner calls for tax hike109 Views