More Articles for Entrepreneurial Training and Technical Assistance Women and Girls Program
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is working to get women on the move — literally. In what seems to be a predominantly male-dominated industry, there is now a national push to encourage young women to pursue careers in science, engineering, and ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party477 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax244 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion198 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views