More Articles for Entrepreneurial Training and Technical Assistance Women and Girls Program
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is working to get women on the move — literally. In what seems to be a predominantly male-dominated industry, there is now a national push to encourage young women to pursue careers in science, engineering, and ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts552 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse445 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers122 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster92 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches78 Views