More Articles for Entrepreneurial Training and Technical Assistance Women and Girls Program
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is working to get women on the move — literally. In what seems to be a predominantly male-dominated industry, there is now a national push to encourage young women to pursue careers in science, engineering, and ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series823 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?497 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group350 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines178 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views