More Articles for Entrepreneurial Training and Technical Assistance Women and Girls Program
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is working to get women on the move — literally. In what seems to be a predominantly male-dominated industry, there is now a national push to encourage young women to pursue careers in science, engineering, and ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2268 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority621 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles582 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views