More Articles for Entrepreneurial Training and Technical Assistance Women and Girls Program
Granite Construction's vice president and general counsel, Michael Futch, will retire on Aug. 31. Terry K. Eller has been named vice president, general counsel and corporate secretary, effective Sept. 1. Eller will also be serving as Granite's corporate compliance officer. "Mike has ...
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood is working to get women on the move — literally. In what seems to be a predominantly male-dominated industry, there is now a national push to encourage young women to pursue careers in science, engineering, and ...
- VIDEO: CBS’s '60 Minutes' spotlights America's neglected infrastructure223 Views
- Texas leads U.S. equipment purchases in Q3, sales down 19 percent from 201392 Views
- What causes the most damage to our nation’s bridges?84 Views
- California, Florida DOTs named winners of America's Transportation Awards83 Views
- Obama names new highway safety chief82 Views