More Articles for Enterprise Improvement Plan
Watsonville, Calif.-based Granite Construction is taking "actions to reduce its cost structure, enhance operating efficiencies and strengthen the business to achieve long-term profitable growth." As part of its "Enterprise Improvement Plan," the Granite is cutting about 227 employees, or about 13 ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1565 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority853 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker790 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles731 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours561 Views