More Articles for Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions
Two of the traffic safety industry’s largest pavement marking companies announced a merger on Feb. 7, 2012. Bryce Anderson, CEO of Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Steve Vetter, CEO of Flint Trading, Inc. announced they have merged the two pavement marking ...
Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions has sold its U.K.-based contracting subsidiary, Prismo Contracting Services, to DBi Services of Hazleton, Pa. Terms of the sale were not disclosed. “We’ve thought about divesting our contracting division to concentrate on our core horizontal road marking ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs397 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views