More Articles for Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions
Two of the traffic safety industry’s largest pavement marking companies announced a merger on Feb. 7, 2012. Bryce Anderson, CEO of Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Steve Vetter, CEO of Flint Trading, Inc. announced they have merged the two pavement marking ...
Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions has sold its U.K.-based contracting subsidiary, Prismo Contracting Services, to DBi Services of Hazleton, Pa. Terms of the sale were not disclosed. “We’ve thought about divesting our contracting division to concentrate on our core horizontal road marking ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion222 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax221 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues110 Views