More Articles for Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions
Two of the traffic safety industry’s largest pavement marking companies announced a merger on Feb. 7, 2012. Bryce Anderson, CEO of Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Steve Vetter, CEO of Flint Trading, Inc. announced they have merged the two pavement marking ...
Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions has sold its U.K.-based contracting subsidiary, Prismo Contracting Services, to DBi Services of Hazleton, Pa. Terms of the sale were not disclosed. “We’ve thought about divesting our contracting division to concentrate on our core horizontal road marking ...
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?1400 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax580 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards477 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund393 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete258 Views