More Articles for Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions
Two of the traffic safety industry’s largest pavement marking companies announced a merger on Feb. 7, 2012. Bryce Anderson, CEO of Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Steve Vetter, CEO of Flint Trading, Inc. announced they have merged the two pavement marking ...
Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions has sold its U.K.-based contracting subsidiary, Prismo Contracting Services, to DBi Services of Hazleton, Pa. Terms of the sale were not disclosed. “We’ve thought about divesting our contracting division to concentrate on our core horizontal road marking ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency546 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs396 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business370 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update339 Views