More Articles for Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions
Two of the traffic safety industry’s largest pavement marking companies announced a merger on Feb. 7, 2012. Bryce Anderson, CEO of Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions and Steve Vetter, CEO of Flint Trading, Inc. announced they have merged the two pavement marking ...
Ennis Traffic Safety Solutions has sold its U.K.-based contracting subsidiary, Prismo Contracting Services, to DBi Services of Hazleton, Pa. Terms of the sale were not disclosed. “We’ve thought about divesting our contracting division to concentrate on our core horizontal road marking ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier272 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker257 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges117 Views