More Articles for England
Around Halloween each year, talk of haunted sites seems to become more prevalent. Those haunted sites may involve haunted houses, haunted cemeteries, haunted asylums and more. Of course, we can’t forget about the haunted roads. Sure, you’ve probably heard of headless horseman ...
A 43-year-old British firefighter is starting a fire instead of fighting it. In an attempted insurance scam that involved burning his BMW, Anthony Murray pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit arson as well as two fraud charges that involve two separate ...
Before many old-school meters were updated to accept payment by credit cards, I often scrounged around in my car and the bottom of my purse looking for change to pay to park. If I were in England, I could pony up ...
While tunneling for the 13-mile underground section of Britain’s 73-mile, $23 billion Crossrail commuter line, crews uncovered about 2,000 years-worth of historical artifacts, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The crews found the artifacts about 16 to ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier267 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver263 Views
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker254 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase131 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges112 Views