More Articles for England
Around Halloween each year, talk of haunted sites seems to become more prevalent. Those haunted sites may involve haunted houses, haunted cemeteries, haunted asylums and more. Of course, we can’t forget about the haunted roads. Sure, you’ve probably heard of headless horseman ...
A 43-year-old British firefighter is starting a fire instead of fighting it. In an attempted insurance scam that involved burning his BMW, Anthony Murray pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit arson as well as two fraud charges that involve two separate ...
Before many old-school meters were updated to accept payment by credit cards, I often scrounged around in my car and the bottom of my purse looking for change to pay to park. If I were in England, I could pony up ...
While tunneling for the 13-mile underground section of Britain’s 73-mile, $23 billion Crossrail commuter line, crews uncovered about 2,000 years-worth of historical artifacts, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The crews found the artifacts about 16 to ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts555 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes530 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse489 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views