More Articles for England
Around Halloween each year, talk of haunted sites seems to become more prevalent. Those haunted sites may involve haunted houses, haunted cemeteries, haunted asylums and more. Of course, we can’t forget about the haunted roads. Sure, you’ve probably heard of headless horseman ...
A 43-year-old British firefighter is starting a fire instead of fighting it. In an attempted insurance scam that involved burning his BMW, Anthony Murray pleaded guilty to conspiracy to commit arson as well as two fraud charges that involve two separate ...
Before many old-school meters were updated to accept payment by credit cards, I often scrounged around in my car and the bottom of my purse looking for change to pay to park. If I were in England, I could pony up ...
While tunneling for the 13-mile underground section of Britain’s 73-mile, $23 billion Crossrail commuter line, crews uncovered about 2,000 years-worth of historical artifacts, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The crews found the artifacts about 16 to ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River562 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs395 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update336 Views