More Articles for engines
Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power will hold its Knockout Power Challenge at 2011 ConExpo-Con/Agg held March 22-26 in Las Vegas. The challenge gives attendees a chance to win prizes and stake their claim as a “heavy hitter” by taking a swing ...
Following yesterday's release of stellar third-quarter sales, Caterpillar says it will buy MWM Holding GmBH from 3i. Headquartered in Mannheim, Germany, MWM supplies alternative engines. With this $810 million cash deal, Cat says it will significantly expand options for sustainable power generation ...
Cummins Inc. revealed on April 19 at the Bauma show the latest generation of its 4-cylinder QSB3.3 and QSB4.5 engines offering a simplified Tier 4 installation across a broad 75- to 160-hp (56-119 kW) power range. With an air-intake-to-exhaust aftertreatment system ...
Volvo Trucks North America’s D11 and D13 engines have been certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board as meeting upcoming 2010 diesel emissions standards, the most stringent in the world, Volvo has announced. The company ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views