More Articles for engines
Briggs & Stratton Commercial Power will hold its Knockout Power Challenge at 2011 ConExpo-Con/Agg held March 22-26 in Las Vegas. The challenge gives attendees a chance to win prizes and stake their claim as a “heavy hitter” by taking a swing ...
Following yesterday's release of stellar third-quarter sales, Caterpillar says it will buy MWM Holding GmBH from 3i. Headquartered in Mannheim, Germany, MWM supplies alternative engines. With this $810 million cash deal, Cat says it will significantly expand options for sustainable power generation ...
Cummins Inc. revealed on April 19 at the Bauma show the latest generation of its 4-cylinder QSB3.3 and QSB4.5 engines offering a simplified Tier 4 installation across a broad 75- to 160-hp (56-119 kW) power range. With an air-intake-to-exhaust aftertreatment system ...
Volvo Trucks North America’s D11 and D13 engines have been certified by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency and the California Air Resources Board as meeting upcoming 2010 diesel emissions standards, the most stringent in the world, Volvo has announced. The company ...
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving416 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice362 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness296 Views
- Roundabouts And Intersections: Two Traffic Control Devices, Many Options289 Views
- CBO: Highway Trust Fund would shortfall under Obama's proposed budget228 Views