More Articles for engineering
When I saw a report in Kiplinger on the worst jobs for the future, I had to take a look. The good news is the construction industry isn’t on this list. I’m sure it has felt like the industry is one ...
There is this bridge. And it is something to see. The Sheikh Zayed Bridge joins Abu Dhabi Island to the mainland on the southern shore of the Persian Gulf, and it is an excellent example of the seamless coming together of design, ...
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York has honored one of Erdman Anthony's projects as among the best in the northeast region. The firm’s entry, laser scanning of New York Route 17 Upgrade to I-86, exit 131, earned ...
Chandra R. Bhat, Ph.D., the Adan Abou-Ayyash centennial professor in transportation engineering at the University of Texas at Austin is the 2009 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association S.S. Steinberg Award The award, named after the founding president ...
- Oopsie! DOT forgets to spellcheck interstate sign2084 Views
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1316 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...891 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones540 Views
- Senate passes highway bill, vote sent back to house356 Views