More Articles for engineering
When I saw a report in Kiplinger on the worst jobs for the future, I had to take a look. The good news is the construction industry isn’t on this list. I’m sure it has felt like the industry is one ...
There is this bridge. And it is something to see. The Sheikh Zayed Bridge joins Abu Dhabi Island to the mainland on the southern shore of the Persian Gulf, and it is an excellent example of the seamless coming together of design, ...
The American Council of Engineering Companies (ACEC) of New York has honored one of Erdman Anthony's projects as among the best in the northeast region. The firm’s entry, laser scanning of New York Route 17 Upgrade to I-86, exit 131, earned ...
Chandra R. Bhat, Ph.D., the Adan Abou-Ayyash centennial professor in transportation engineering at the University of Texas at Austin is the 2009 recipient of the American Road & Transportation Builders Association S.S. Steinberg Award The award, named after the founding president ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency509 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'408 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs357 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views