More Articles for engineering and construction industry
Thomas L. “Tom” Roell, group executive for operations and risk at Parsons, has been selected as one of 13 Outstanding Engineering Alumni for 2012 by Pennsylvania State University’s (Penn State’s) College of Engineering. Each year, the College of Engineering honors the ...
- Road worker crushed and killed by concrete lane barrier254 Views
- Cincinnati bridge collapse kills construction worker, injures truck driver251 Views
- Obama calls for 'bipartisan infrastructure plan,' doesn't mention gas tax increase126 Views
- VP Biden announces new steps to Build America Investment Initiative120 Views
- Michigan Senate votes to raise gas tax96 Views