More Articles for Energy Information Administration
On-highway diesel fuel prices remained unchanged in the U.S. this week, according to our sister site, Aggregates Manager. The plateau in prices follows five consecutive weeks of declining diesel costs. The figures come from the Energy Information Administration (EIA), which delayed its ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants172 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views