More Articles for Energy Equipment and Infrastructure Alliance
It’s time to get creative. With less than a year until our latest surface transportation bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), expires on Sept. 30, 2014, the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) once again faces insolvency. It’s ...
Two shale energy representatives today told the United States House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources that shale gas and oil is having a positive economic affect on more than just the energy sector. Whit Perryman, CEO ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes543 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse484 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers138 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects75 Views