More Articles for Energy Equipment and Infrastructure Alliance
It’s time to get creative. With less than a year until our latest surface transportation bill, Moving Ahead for Progress in the 21st Century (MAP-21), expires on Sept. 30, 2014, the Highway Trust Fund (HTF) once again faces insolvency. It’s ...
Two shale energy representatives today told the United States House of Representatives Natural Resources Subcommittee on Energy & Mineral Resources that shale gas and oil is having a positive economic affect on more than just the energy sector. Whit Perryman, CEO ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views