More Articles for Employment
The construction unemployment rate jumped to 27.1 percent and construction employment dropped to a 14-year low as another 64,000 construction workers lost jobs in February, according to federal employment figures released today. The economy would have added jobs had it ...
It's no secret that it's rough out there. It's been that way for a while now. But in the construction industry, we've been one of the hardest hit job sectors. While only 5 percent of the U.S. workforce, construction workers shouldered ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series902 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?503 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group364 Views
- Transportation Secretary Foxx expects next few months to be ‘rough’ for funding talks284 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines189 Views