More Articles for emergency relief highway funding
President Barack Obama on Nov. 18 signed into law a spending package that Congress passed on Nov. 17, which includes Fiscal Year 2012 appropriations for the U.S. Department of Transportation, according to the Association of American Traffic Safety and Highway ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs376 Views
- VIDEO: Foxx: ‘We should do more than just stabilize the Highway Trust Fund’322 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants269 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges203 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views