More Articles for EMDI-Hunt LLC
Subcontractor recovers profits and shared savings under Miller Act The Miller Act requires general contractors on federal construction projects to furnish performance and payment bonds to secure performance and payment to all suppliers of labor and material. The Miller Act is ...
- NJDOT worker faces 10 years in prison for stealing1087 Views
- Highway Trust Fund 2014: Timeline of Events683 Views
- POLL: Majority of Americans would rather pay tolls than taxes546 Views
- Firearms to be used for road construction501 Views
- VIDEO: Worker dangles from excavator hammer 100 feet up384 Views