More Articles for embankments
Illinois Tollway workers have begun using a robotic mower to trim embankments along the Illinois Tollway, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune. The $42,000 Spider ILDO2 -- the same mower the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) began using earlier ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident955 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side539 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?504 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes437 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005361 Views