More Articles for embankments
Illinois Tollway workers have begun using a robotic mower to trim embankments along the Illinois Tollway, according to a report from the Chicago Tribune. The $42,000 Spider ILDO2 -- the same mower the Missouri Department of Transportation (MoDOT) began using earlier ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2265 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority619 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles576 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project560 Views