More Articles for Elizabeth Mow NTTA director of project delivery
More than 10,000 automobiles’ worth of steel bridge beams are going up on the new Sam Rayburn Tollway/Dallas North Tollway interchange. Piece by piece and steel girder by girder, the five-level construction marvel known as the new Sam Rayburn Tollway/Dallas North ...
A 1.5-mile stretch of the Dallas North Tollway will be closed Jan. 8-10 to demolish the main lane toll plaza at Keller Springs Road on the Dallas North Tollway. Part of the North Texas Tollway Authority’s move to cashless ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts554 Views
- Tappan Zee bridge construction shut down after silos collapse441 Views
- Last second Christmas gift ideas for highway and bridge construction workers136 Views
- Keep your laws off our ditches75 Views
- With no plans to raise gas tax, Alabama will rely on 2015 bond issue for road projects74 Views