More Articles for Elizabeth Mow NTTA director of project delivery
More than 10,000 automobiles’ worth of steel bridge beams are going up on the new Sam Rayburn Tollway/Dallas North Tollway interchange. Piece by piece and steel girder by girder, the five-level construction marvel known as the new Sam Rayburn Tollway/Dallas North ...
A 1.5-mile stretch of the Dallas North Tollway will be closed Jan. 8-10 to demolish the main lane toll plaza at Keller Springs Road on the Dallas North Tollway. Part of the North Texas Tollway Authority’s move to cashless ...
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding660 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable532 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future352 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Paving Products Guide to Soil Compaction282 Views
- 25 Days of Rollouts: Flink FXP Snowplow Expands to 17 Feet254 Views