More Articles for Elizabeth Mow NTTA director of project delivery
More than 10,000 automobiles’ worth of steel bridge beams are going up on the new Sam Rayburn Tollway/Dallas North Tollway interchange. Piece by piece and steel girder by girder, the five-level construction marvel known as the new Sam Rayburn Tollway/Dallas North ...
A 1.5-mile stretch of the Dallas North Tollway will be closed Jan. 8-10 to demolish the main lane toll plaza at Keller Springs Road on the Dallas North Tollway. Part of the North Texas Tollway Authority’s move to cashless ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency525 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs371 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River299 Views