More Articles for Elham Fini
American drivers might have an unlikely source to thank for their smooth roads – pig poop. PIGrid (pronounced like ‘hybrid’) is a green initiative to convert hog manure into a binding material for asphalt. Not only does PIGrid aim for more ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident1008 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles896 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse704 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side580 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005341 Views