More Articles for Elham Fini
American drivers might have an unlikely source to thank for their smooth roads – pig poop. PIGrid (pronounced like ‘hybrid’) is a green initiative to convert hog manure into a binding material for asphalt. Not only does PIGrid aim for more ...
- Congress passes spending bill; cuts billions from federal construction accounts403 Views
- Construction worker stops wrong way driver, avoids potential disaster116 Views
- $163 billion needed annually to fix aging surface transportation system97 Views
- Alerting Congress: Most jobs created by transportation investment occur in non-construction sectors90 Views
- President Obama calls America's transportation infrastructure 'embarrassing'81 Views