More Articles for Elgin O’Hare Western Access Project.
The Illinois Tollway Board of Directors on Feb. 28 awarded three new construction contracts totaling $23 million and six new engineering contracts totaling $50.4 million for construction management and design services. More than $296.9 million in construction and engineering contracts have ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- AGC: Cars crashed into 45% of highway contractors' work zones in 2013253 Views