More Articles for electronic highway signs
Caltrans kicked off a statewide campaign on July 11 with 700 electronic highway signs throughout California that light up with a new Move Over message intended to increase safety for motorists, highway workers and law enforcement. The message, “Slow or Move ...
- MoDOT employs robot to mow roadside grass1535 Views
- CDOT “Slow for the Cone Zone” ads depict kids as construction workers449 Views
- USDOT to release $15.6 million for I-5 bridge436 Views
- 25 percent of U.S. bridges classified as deficient in 2012371 Views
- Private money: A funding wildcard in 2014284 Views