More Articles for electric vehicles
It’s going to get a whole lot easier for drivers in North Carolina who operate some hybrid vehicle to find “refuelbing” stations. The N.C. Department of Transportation (NCDOT) has agreed to include electric vehicle charging station signs along highways, according to ...
The TEV Project, a system of compact, electrically powered roadways for use by electric vehicles, has released a new animation (seen below) in hopes of demonstrating the simplicity of tracked electric vehicles. The project believes it's design for electric vehicle infrastructure could ...
Some of the cities on this list are probably obvious, but I was surprised about a few of the cities on this “Top 5” list from Clean Technica. Here are the five cities where you’re most likely to see someone charging ...
In an attempt to battle lost taxes due to increased hybrid and electric car use, six states are working to create laws to tax fuel-efficient vehicles, Automotive News and Bloomberg reported. Electric and hybrid car sales have continuously risen in the ...
- No charges filed after woman kills construction worker278 Views
- Ohio worker’s death creates urgency on inspecting NJ bridges234 Views
- Boehner discusses Highway Trust Fund on 60 Minutes206 Views
- Report shows sharp decline in commuting across America169 Views
- Fingers crossed: Senate highway bill could be unveiled soon120 Views