More Articles for electric vehicles
Some of the cities on this list are probably obvious, but I was surprised about a few of the cities on this “Top 5” list from Clean Technica. Here are the five cities where you’re most likely to see someone charging ...
In an attempt to battle lost taxes due to increased hybrid and electric car use, six states are working to create laws to tax fuel-efficient vehicles, Automotive News and Bloomberg reported. Electric and hybrid car sales have continuously risen in the ...
- Vehicles covered in oil and grime after construction project gone wrong963 Views
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]950 Views
- Homeless forced to relocate due to bridge construction397 Views
- A road without fibers is a road soon to be in need of repair381 Views
- How to become a more productive highway construction worker341 Views