More Articles for electric vehicle
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) has developed an electric car that can fold to fit into tight parking spaces. The vehicle was designed for personal and public transit use. In-Soo Suh, associate professor of the Graduate School for ...
With all of the hype and doubt over the hyperloop idea, here’s an example of a new form of transportation that is actually about to hit the roads. Combining driverless and electric technology, a new Singapore shuttle transportation system will soon ...
One of the biggest problems for owners of electric cars is that long journeys are often out of the question due to the scarcity of charging stations near most major highways. However, electric vehicle owners will soon have the chance to ...
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, firstname.lastname@example.org Using different tolls for different times of day and for different vehicles is an increasingly common consideration for agencies facing gridlock or suffocating congestion on a regular basis. It’s a still a work ...
- 3 workers hit, 1 killed in highway construction zone crash1548 Views
- Salt prices to hurt road budgets961 Views
- Driver hops out of truck and attacks construction worker953 Views
- Man dies after pedestrian bridge collapses875 Views
- PHOTOS: Directional drill dives from trailer, dangles over Dallas freeway728 Views