More Articles for electric vehicle
The Korea Advanced Institute of Science and Technology (KAIST) has developed an electric car that can fold to fit into tight parking spaces. The vehicle was designed for personal and public transit use. In-Soo Suh, associate professor of the Graduate School for ...
With all of the hype and doubt over the hyperloop idea, here’s an example of a new form of transportation that is actually about to hit the roads. Combining driverless and electric technology, a new Singapore shuttle transportation system will soon ...
One of the biggest problems for owners of electric cars is that long journeys are often out of the question due to the scarcity of charging stations near most major highways. However, electric vehicle owners will soon have the chance to ...
Inside the highway and bridge industries By John Latta, email@example.com Using different tolls for different times of day and for different vehicles is an increasingly common consideration for agencies facing gridlock or suffocating congestion on a regular basis. It’s a still a work ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business344 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update332 Views