More Articles for electric cars
Some of the cities on this list are probably obvious, but I was surprised about a few of the cities on this “Top 5” list from Clean Technica. Here are the five cities where you’re most likely to see someone charging ...
Remember when chocolate was good for you. Then bad. Now it’s good again? Well, now it seems electric cars may not be as eco-friendly as we first thought. According to a report from BBC, a recent study by scientists in environment- and ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?432 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs394 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views