More Articles for electric assisted bicycle
Specialized Bicycles, based in Morgan Hill, California, has developed a new kind of E-bike that can reach speeds of 27.9 mph, according to KTVU.com. Specialized dealers in the United States have begun selling the Turbo, the electric assisted bicycle. The bike ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views