More Articles for electric assisted bicycle
Specialized Bicycles, based in Morgan Hill, California, has developed a new kind of E-bike that can reach speeds of 27.9 mph, according to KTVU.com. Specialized dealers in the United States have begun selling the Turbo, the electric assisted bicycle. The bike ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax710 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party423 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete262 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax243 Views