More Articles for electric assisted bicycle
Specialized Bicycles, based in Morgan Hill, California, has developed a new kind of E-bike that can reach speeds of 27.9 mph, according to KTVU.com. Specialized dealers in the United States have begun selling the Turbo, the electric assisted bicycle. The bike ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014554 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable392 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields275 Views
- 25 Days of RollOuts: Cat Introduces Four New D Series Skid Steers269 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future267 Views