More Articles for electric-assist bikes
Two Portland state researchers are working on ways to encourage more people to travel on bicycles, according to a report from the Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC). Researchers Jennifer Dill and John MacArthur are exploring people’s perceptions--particularly those of ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency482 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill397 Views
- Sen. Murray warns Highway Trust Fund insolvency 'threat is growing'396 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs372 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River321 Views