More Articles for electric-assist bikes
Two Portland state researchers are working on ways to encourage more people to travel on bicycles, according to a report from the Oregon Transportation Research and Education Consortium (OTREC). Researchers Jennifer Dill and John MacArthur are exploring people’s perceptions--particularly those of ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax742 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards391 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund373 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?324 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete288 Views