More Articles for EJ Breneman (EJB) of West Lawn Pa.
Drilling for natural gas in the Marcellus shale region of northern Pennsylvania has increased traffic of heavy loads on small rural roads. Because of the depth and nature of the gas-rich shale formation, hydraulic fracturing is being used to release the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party401 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax313 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?238 Views