More Articles for EJ Breneman (EJB) of West Lawn Pa.
Drilling for natural gas in the Marcellus shale region of northern Pennsylvania has increased traffic of heavy loads on small rural roads. Because of the depth and nature of the gas-rich shale formation, hydraulic fracturing is being used to release the ...
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?435 Views
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs396 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges191 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants171 Views
- Case rolls out Tier 4 Final wheel loaders153 Views