More Articles for EJ Breneman (EJB) of West Lawn Pa.
Drilling for natural gas in the Marcellus shale region of northern Pennsylvania has increased traffic of heavy loads on small rural roads. Because of the depth and nature of the gas-rich shale formation, hydraulic fracturing is being used to release the ...
- Worker killed while putting reflectors on road163 Views
- Washington Gov. Jay Inslee wants carbon tax to fund transportation infrastructure149 Views
- Poor roadways cost Connecticut drivers $4.2 billion annually133 Views
- Maintaining America’s most historic tourist routes118 Views
- VIDEO: Fun with snowplowing 97 Views