More Articles for EJ Breneman (EJB) of West Lawn Pa.
Drilling for natural gas in the Marcellus shale region of northern Pennsylvania has increased traffic of heavy loads on small rural roads. Because of the depth and nature of the gas-rich shale formation, hydraulic fracturing is being used to release the ...
- Sydney uses water curtains to alert drivers to stop (VIDEO)750 Views
- Rand Paul introduces bill to fund emergency transportation projects464 Views
- Big four cellphone companies jointly launch anti-texting campaign271 Views
- Acceptance of connected vehicles depends on cost, LaHood says261 Views
- Cities rethink transportation due to drop in young drivers249 Views