More Articles for Eight Mile Road Bridge
How Eight Mile Road Bridge in Hamilton County, Ohio, used a bridge system prefabricated with integral beams and deck incorporating the entire superstructure for a rapid installation. Article contributed by Composite Advantage Eight Mile Road Bridge, a short span concrete structure built in ...
- Wrongly fired DOT employees return to work1475 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority823 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles711 Views
- Tolling becoming the solution of choice for most Americans520 Views
- Construction error and weather causes new pavement to crumble within hours503 Views