More Articles for EGR
Navistar announced on Tuesday that it has added the Cummins ISB 6.7-liter engine to its International DuraStar medium-duty trucks, according to a report from our sister site, Equipment World. The engine will also be included in Navistar’s IC Bus CE Series ...
By Jack Roberts, Executive Trucks Editor Navistar has filed another suit against the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, signaling the latest round in the ongoing battle between the exhaust gas recirculation-only engine manufacturer and its competitors, all of which are using selective ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series860 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?500 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group358 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines186 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget160 Views