More Articles for Effectiveness of Heavier Tack Coat on Field Performance of Open-Graded Friction Course
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- Secret Cold War bunker found inside Brooklyn Bridge (PHOTOS)2275 Views
- Most common work-related deaths for highway and bridge construction workers1272 Views
- Highway users, road builders oppose bill to surrender federal highway authority629 Views
- New use of carbon fiber grid in precast concrete piles602 Views
- DOT loans $950 million to Florida highway project554 Views