More Articles for Effectiveness of Heavier Tack Coat on Field Performance of Open-Graded Friction Course
Decoding the secrets of asphalt stripping and raveling By Tom Kuennen, Contributing Editor Raveling describes the loss of aggregate from the driving surface of a bituminous concrete pavement. Loss of aggregate through raveling encourages pothole formation and cracking, which can introduce water ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident978 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side552 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?508 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse460 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views