More Articles for effective urban and rural transit development; shared-use commuter
Georgia Transportation Commissioner Vance C. Smith Jr. has been appointed chairman of the Standing Committee on Public Transportation of the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO). The Committee is responsible for development of AASHTO standards and policies for ...
- VIDEOS: Michigan DOT debunks transportation myths with ‘Reality Check’ series637 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?501 Views
- Volvo partners with Lego Group343 Views
- Doosan launches Tier 4 Final non-DPF compact diesel engines172 Views
- DOT Chief Foxx points to $2.5 billion for transit in Obama’s proposed budget159 Views