More Articles for Edward Whitacre
General Motors announced board member Daniel Akerson will replace Edward Whitacre Jr. as the company’s chief executive officer on Sept. 1. Whitacre is the second consecutive CEO to serve for less than a year. Akerson, a GM board member since July ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River465 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business377 Views
- Oklahoma DOT looks to Caltrans for bridge assessment advice320 Views
- 3 Ways to Avoid Heat-Related Illness285 Views
- PHOTOS, VIDEO: MoDOT employee finds a new way of transportation… skydiving260 Views