More Articles for Edward Sullivan
Rural America’s Vital Road Needs “Overlooked” By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of ...
Although recent economic news and activity may suggest a technical end to the “Great Recession,” the conditions facing the construction industry are likely to remain weak for another year or more, causing a drag on cement consumption, according to the ...
- PHOTOS: Chevy unveils 2015 Colorado pickup, available fall 2014571 Views
- Proposed bill would raise federal gas tax by $0.15 for highway funding497 Views
- VIDEO: This concrete buffer is nearly unstoppable357 Views
- Construction industry avoids list of 10 worst jobs for the future328 Views
- With lack of transportation funding, highway contractors shift to other fields273 Views