More Articles for Edward Sullivan
Rural America’s Vital Road Needs “Overlooked” By John Latta, Tina Grady Barbaccia and Mike Anderson Politicians and planners involved in “policy discussions” about future transportation funding and development are overlooking the people of rural America. So says John Horsley, executive director of ...
Although recent economic news and activity may suggest a technical end to the “Great Recession,” the conditions facing the construction industry are likely to remain weak for another year or more, causing a drag on cement consumption, according to the ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges392 Views
- 2014 Better Roads Bridge Inventory341 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college327 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress234 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?193 Views