More Articles for Ed Sullivan PCA chief economist
The Portland Cement Association (PCA) forecasts a 7.5-percent increase in cement consumption in 2012, up 50 basis points from its summer forecast. However, due to the economic uncertainties, these figures may change again. If Congress resolves the fiscal cliff before the ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency548 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill394 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs392 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business341 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River302 Views