More Articles for Ed Sullivan PCA chief economist
The Portland Cement Association (PCA) forecasts a 7.5-percent increase in cement consumption in 2012, up 50 basis points from its summer forecast. However, due to the economic uncertainties, these figures may change again. If Congress resolves the fiscal cliff before the ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident854 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?569 Views
- VIDEO: With streaking flash of explosives, mile-long bridge collapses in 3 seconds532 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes457 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side456 Views