More Articles for Ed Sullivan PCA chief economist
The Portland Cement Association (PCA) forecasts a 7.5-percent increase in cement consumption in 2012, up 50 basis points from its summer forecast. However, due to the economic uncertainties, these figures may change again. If Congress resolves the fiscal cliff before the ...
- Road worker killed while picking up construction cones1207 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles1043 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse740 Views
- The state with the best roads in the country is...683 Views
- 3 tips for staying safe inside road construction work zones503 Views