More Articles for Economizer
Bomag’s BW138AD tandem roller, powered by a Tier 4i 45.3-horsepower, water-cooled Kubota diesel engine, now has the Bomag’s Economizer technology as an option, which gives operators a real-time reading of soil stiffness during the compaction process. The Economizer uses an acceleration ...
At its World of Asphalt booth in San Antonio, Bomag featured its update to the BW138AD tandem roller, which now has the Bomag’s Economizer technology as an option. The Economizer provides operators with a real-time reading of soil stiffness during the ...
- Think you're a good driver? Try staying in these crooked lanes [VIDEO]795 Views
- How to avoid highway work zone injuries and deaths738 Views
- Turn Around! FDOT seeking ways to alert wrong-way drivers629 Views
- Elderly woman destroys newly poured road479 Views
- VIDEO: Semi hauling an excavator plows through a guardhouse while pulling onto college campus418 Views