More Articles for economic spending
According to the American Association of State Highway and Transportation Officials (AASHTO), the Associated Press released a flawed analysis of the results of the economic stimulus spending on roads and bridges. Its authors overlooked the 210,000 direct on-project transportation jobs the ...
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party478 Views
- MnDOT up a creek without a paddle due to mine expansion223 Views
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax222 Views
- Highway and bridge construction starts on the rise in September162 Views
- Bay Bridge construction project suspended after causing major traffic issues111 Views