More Articles for economic recovery
At a highly optimistic press conference at the NTEA Work Truck Show in Indianapolis this week, Ford announced positive outlook for both its own company health and 2012 sales prospects, as well as internal findings indicating a strong economic recovery ...
Illinois Gov. Pat Quinn released a statement on June 23 regarding the passage of the Illinois Jobs Now! capital program re-authorization. "The General Assembly took action today to keep the state's biggest economic recovery program going, ensuring that thousands of workers ...
“In the spirit of March Madness, it’s time to get the surface transportation bill on the court and in play,” the American Road & Transportation Builders Association’s (ARTBA) chief elected officer, ARTBA 2011 Chairman Bill Cox, told the House Highways ...
The American Iron and Steel Institute (AISI) sent a letter commending House Majority Leader Steny Hoyer (D-MD) for his efforts to turn Congress’s focus to job creation and U.S. manufacturing and offering policy recommendations that Congress should enact in ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax708 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards473 Views
- Boxer urges House Ways & Means Committee to save Highway Trust Fund395 Views
- PHOTOS: Most gorgeous freeway ever?315 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete276 Views