More Articles for economic downturn
Republicans introduce amendment to ‘bring much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington’ + my opinions
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and all 44 Senate Republican introduced a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution to bring what they think is a “much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington.” This amendment follows comments in President Barack Obama’s (D) Feb. ...
How awesome is this? I just learned that well-known book author Jim Collins is one of the keynote speakers at the 2013 National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) Annual Meeting set for Feb. 9-13, 2013. Collins is known for the books "From ...
- Shuster, Boxer say highway bill is about jobs385 Views
- VIDEO: Could ‘Beer Money’ help solve our infrastructure problem?385 Views
- DOT report: $123.7 billion needed to maintain, improve highways, bridges193 Views
- Obama proposes $302 billion, 4-year reauthorization bill, announces availability of $600 million in TIGER grants174 Views
- DOT seeks innovative transportation tools153 Views