More Articles for economic downturn
Republicans introduce amendment to 'bring much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington' + my opinions
U.S. Sen. John Cornyn (R-Texas) and all 44 Senate Republican introduced a Balanced Budget Amendment to the Constitution to bring what they think is a “much-needed fiscal discipline back to Washington.” This amendment follows comments in President Barack Obama’s (D) Feb. ...
How awesome is this? I just learned that well-known book author Jim Collins is one of the keynote speakers at the 2013 National Asphalt Pavement Association (NAPA) Annual Meeting set for Feb. 9-13, 2013. Collins is known for the books "From ...
- Report: Just 6 Percent of 2013 federal-aid funding went into new roads & bridges366 Views
- Highway Trust Fund: Who’s in and who’s out in next Congress243 Views
- One killed, four injured after bridge collapses at college240 Views
- Tracked electric vehicles the future of transportation?200 Views
- Rollover accident caused from surprise gravel road129 Views