More Articles for economic development benefits of high-speed rail in Florida
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 16 released an official statement regarding Florida Republican Gov. Rick Scott’s decision to decline high-speed rail dollars. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood's statement is as follows: “We are extremely disappointed by Gov. Rick Scott’s decision ...
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River626 Views
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency540 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs397 Views
- What the latest Obamacare update means for your business366 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update340 Views