More Articles for economic development benefits of high-speed rail in Florida
U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood on Feb. 16 released an official statement regarding Florida Republican Gov. Rick Scott’s decision to decline high-speed rail dollars. U.S. Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood's statement is as follows: “We are extremely disappointed by Gov. Rick Scott’s decision ...
- More states ban ET-Plus guardrail system422 Views
- Driver Beware: America's 5 most haunted roads215 Views
- Man survives excavator falling 60 feet from overpass206 Views
- S.C. highway construction worker killed in hit and run189 Views
- Ray LaHood: 'We need a big pot of money' to fix America’s roads and bridges150 Views