More Articles for economic competitiveness
Shuster: U.S. has ‘significant long-term infrastructure needs that must be addressed and responsibly paid’
Committee on Transportation and Infrastructure Chairman Bill Shuster (R-Pa.) released statement on Wednesday following the release of additional details on President Obama’s infrastructure plan. In his statement, Shuster pointed out that he is “encouraged” by the need to reduce “red tape ...
- 5 Options for Avoiding Highway Trust Fund Insolvency544 Views
- VIDEO: Watch these crews slide a half-mile, 30 million-pound bridge into place over the Ohio River475 Views
- Boxer outlines Senate priorities for long-term surface transportation bill392 Views
- Foxx: Insolvent transportation system could cost 700k jobs391 Views
- U.S. DOT predicts August shortfall in latest Highway Trust Fund Ticker update321 Views