More Articles for Echo Junction
The Utah Department of Transportation (UDOT) is using a new bridge-building method involving geosynthetic reinforcement and soil integration to replace an Interstate 84 overpass near Echo Junction, according to a report from Deseret News. UDOT is the first agency in the U.S. ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident948 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side532 Views
- What state has the worst roads and bridges in the country?520 Views
- 70-foot-long bridge survives series of earthquakes440 Views
- Traffic deaths down nearly 23 percent since 2005362 Views