More Articles for Eaton Ultrashift PLUS
EDITORS' PICK Volvo Harnessing its own energy Volvo’s I-See system harnesses the truck’s own kinetic energy to “push” the vehicle up hills, which cuts fuel consumption up to 5 percent, says the company. On downhill gradients the same energy is used for acceleration. ...
Trucking industry editors saw and drove the new Western Star Model 4700 tractor at a press event at the wind-swept Las Vegas Motor Speedway today. The new tractor complements the Model 4700 truck Western Star launched last year as a ...
It’s a Natural Gas Diesel alternatives making headway in the work truck world. By Jack Roberts Several years ago, the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Work Truck Show aligned itself with the newly born Green Truck movement. This partnership, that seemed so unlikely ...
- 5 freeway bridges in need of repair following accident976 Views
- 4 dead after semi hits stopped vehicles963 Views
- Several deficiencies exposed in Skagit River Bridge collapse727 Views
- VIDEO: Massive steel beam falls off trailer, snatches semi truck onto its side569 Views
- President Obama to urge for private investments304 Views