More Articles for Eaton Ultrashift PLUS
EDITORS' PICK Volvo Harnessing its own energy Volvo’s I-See system harnesses the truck’s own kinetic energy to “push” the vehicle up hills, which cuts fuel consumption up to 5 percent, says the company. On downhill gradients the same energy is used for acceleration. ...
Trucking industry editors saw and drove the new Western Star Model 4700 tractor at a press event at the wind-swept Las Vegas Motor Speedway today. The new tractor complements the Model 4700 truck Western Star launched last year as a ...
It’s a Natural Gas Diesel alternatives making headway in the work truck world. By Jack Roberts Several years ago, the National Truck Equipment Association (NTEA) Work Truck Show aligned itself with the newly born Green Truck movement. This partnership, that seemed so unlikely ...
- California to test feasibility of mileage tax720 Views
- Several NMDOT employees fired following drunken party446 Views
- PHOTOS: Six bridge/transportation projects receive 2014 PCI Awards389 Views
- Construction company called out for substandard concrete267 Views
- Gov. Scott Walker considers replacing Wisconsin's gas tax247 Views